William Lyons Mortgage Licensing Information
William Lyon Mortgage, LLC is a Delaware Limited Liability Company headquartered at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, Suite 760, Santa Ana, CA 92707.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) ID #: 1189778
Licenses can be verified at:
|STATE||LICENSE AGENCY||LICENSE TYPE||LICENSE ID|
|AZ||Department of Financial Insitutions||Mortgage Banker License||0928369|
|CA||Department of Business Oversight||California Financing Law License||60DBO41418|
|CA||Department of Business Oversight||Residential Mortgage Lending Act License||41DBO-46049|
|CO||Division of Real Estate||Mortgage Company Registration||No License # issued|
|NV||Department of Business and Industry||Mortgage Broker License||4166|
|TX||Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending||Mortgage Banker Registration||No Registration # Issued|
|WA||Department of Financial Institutions||Consumer Loan Company License||CL-1189778|
State Specific Disclosures:
Nevada – For State of Nevada residents William Lyons Mortgage is a mortgage broker promoting the loan products or services contained in this article; the business phone number that William Lyons Mortgage maintains on file with the State of Nevada Department of Business and Industry is (949) 476-5491.
Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- Information accurate as of August 13th, 2018.
- Not all programs are available in all areas. Program restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
- This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend.
- Not all branches are licensed in every state; please contact your local office to determine eligibility.
- William Lyon Mortgage is an approved FHA Lender and sponsored agent for VA loans offering many loan products.
- All loan programs are subject to Stearns Lending underwriting guidelines. Approvals may be subject to appraisals and other documentation. Interest rates, programs loan terms, and other information on this website are subject to change without notice.
Questions regarding our licenses should be directed to:
Chief Legal Officer or Deputy General Counsel
Stearns Lending LLC
4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor
Santa Ana, California 92707